A German periodical continues the story

Schauberger and his son were flown to Texas. All that was required in documents, models, equipment and such material was despatched to U. S.A. The months of June, July, August and September in Texas are the most uncom­fortable. Was it hoped that Viktor Schauberger would quickly succumb under these conditions – temperature at noon between 36° and 41°C? Schauberger and his son were taken to the solitude of the Texan desert near the Red River. There was no communication with the outside world. The post was censored. The answer to the question as to when would the research work begin was ‘Now we have time’. Instruction was given that all findings would be recorded in writing.

The ultimate report with drawings was sent to an expert in atomic technology for analysis. In September this expert, from the state of New York, took part in a three day conference in Texas. His findings were conclusive. He summarized his views: ‘The path which Mr Schauberger in his treatise and with his models has followed, is the biotechnical path of the future. What Schauberger proposes and says and asserts is correct In four years, all this will be confirmed.’

When the three months passed Viktor Schauberger insisted on returning to Europe. From the American side, however, the cry was, ‘Now that the results achieved have been so outstandingly satisfactory, you and your son must remain here. A matter so revolutionary as this demands a sacrifice! For the next few years you will both be given accommodation in the desert region of Arizona.’ The Schaubergers disagreed with such a plan. Eventually Viktor Schauberger was told that he could return home, but with the proviso that he would attend a course in English (he was totally ignorant of the language). He was given thirty minutes to decide. One of the Americans present orally translated this proposition, after a heated argument with both Schaubergers.

For Viktor Schauberger there was no choice. Under

duress he agreed to the proposition. His son, Walter

Schauberger, was asked to sign a contract, but this he

refused to do, because as a visitor to U. S.A. he would be subject to the then current laws.

The agreement included a statement which precluded

Viktor Schauberger from passing over any knowledge of his work, past, present and future, except to a ‘Mr R. D.’ [Robert Donner]. It was made clear to his son that if he did not keep silent in this respect Viktor Schauberger would be silenced by middlemen based in Munich.

In accordance with this ‘Texas Agreement’, the boss ‘Mr R. D.’ would have the ‘right’ to sell the Schauberger case, either wholly or in part, to other groups in transit.

Without any rest Viktor Schauberger and his son returned to Austria after a 19-hour flight Viktor Schauberger was unable psychologically to overcome this ordeal and began to vegetate, as if his brain, his intelligence, his spiritual being, all his thoughts ‘belonged’ to Mr R. D.

Five days after he returned home, on 25 September 1958, Viktor Schauberger died, in Linz, at the age of 73. Despairingly he repeated over and over again: ‘They took everything from me, everything. I don’t even own myself.’

Updated: September 22, 2015 — 7:57 pm