In 2014 the segment of solar power becomes the main direction for investments in the market of renewable power in the Russian Federation and CIS countries.
Such forecast is presented in the research of the international group IBCentre devoted to prospects of development of renewable power in countries of Eastern Europe.
In particular, next year in the center of attention of investors there will be the Russian market of renewable power, thanks to the DPM model which have come into force in 2013 — contracts of granting the capacities, providing return to developers of projects of investments with "award".
Additional factor which will define in 2014 more active development of solar power in comparison with other directions of renewable power, the requirement of «a local component» (provides existence in the project not less than 50 % of the Russian accessories) is, execute which at the moment developers in a solar segment — thanks to existence of production of solar modules in the Russian Federation can only.
At the same time at the moment in the Russian Federation while there is no high-grade production of vetrogenerator of a megawadded class.
Along with the Russian market of solar power in 2014 development of these directions in Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and Belarus — thanks to active development of the industry legislation also is expected. Besides, a number of large projects can be realized in Ukraine where the mechanism of «a green tariff» operates.
Also IBCentre predicts prompt development in the CIS in 2014 of the market of engineering services in the sphere of renewable power which will be formed mainly at the expense of skilled foreign players. By IBCentre estimates, the market of branch engineering of the Russian Federation next year will make more than 25 million euros and will increase by 2020 to 1,2 billion euro. The market of renewable power industry of the Russian Federation as a whole is estimated at level of 8,5-10 billion euro.
The 3rd International Conference and the CISOLAR-2014 Exhibition which will take place on April 8-9, 2014 in Sochi is devoted to investment possibilities of the market of solar power industry of the Russian Federation and CIS countries. More than 250 delegates from more than 20 countries become participants of one of key branch events. More than 80 companies representing the international industry of solar power become exhibitors of CISOLAR-2014.
Main subjects of the CISOLAR-2014 conference:
– A state policy and possibilities for implementation of projects in the sphere of solar power, prospect of development of the key markets of CIS countries.
– Solar power stations, connection and work in the general power supply system of Russia
– Economic feasibility of investments into projects of solar power stations, the main legislative barriers on a way of implementation of projects.
– Whether it is necessary to CIS countries to stake on local production or it is better to buy technologies in the world market.
– The last scientific researches and technical solutions in sector of storage of the electric power
The first CISOLAR Conference successfully took place 2012 in Odessa, in one of regions of prompt development of solar power, and brought together more than 150 delegates from more than 20 countries. In 2013 of CISOLAR successfully took place in Moscow. CISOLAR-2014 venue in Sochi is chosen not casually, here in 2012-2013 a number of projects on use of solar energy – both on objects of infrastructure of the Olympic Games, and in a commercial and private sector was realized. Visit of these objects was included into the business CISOLAR-2014 program.
Within a forum will take place:
- Conference – the meeting place and discussions of all key players of the market and experts
- Exhibition – a platform where the last technologies and the equipment for implementation of projects of solar power will be presented.
- The exchange of contacts – here find new partners and sign contracts
- Excursion round – participants can see infrastructure objects in Sochi with use of solar power stations
- Photo-exhibition of objects of solar power – the largest thematic photo-exhibition in the CIS
Also we want to note that within preparation of CISOLAR-2014 began work the international advisory council in which we invite key branch experts, and also representatives of the state departments. The purpose — the working program of an event should be the most market and useful to creation of successful business projects.
Official site of a forum – www.ci-solar.com»